What it's like
O0 is a full-stack design studio, focused on working with product teams and driving positive change. We design brands, products (digital and physical), marketing campaigns, produce live-action and animated videos.
O0 is cloud-based. We work remotely with a distributed team on a flexible schedule. We have exceptional documentation and processes to sustain that. O0 founding team is tech entrepreneurs who further develop a lean startup culture in the organisation. Most of the studio talent comes from Ukraine where O0 is in a position to recruit world-class creatives and connect them to the most innovative projects.
We work smart, adapt quickly, value feedback, win awards and have fun.
What’s the job
We are looking for a seasoned Project/Account Manager to secure successful partnerships, develop clear communication with stakeholders, and lead day-to-day operations. Your ultimate goal is to provide stellar services and get referrals to partners’ networks for doing so. The role requires a firm grip on cross-team processes, finances, and analytics. Strong leadership is a must. You will be reporting to Account Director.
- Advocate for partners’ business, establish a shared vision of success
- Build strong, collaborative, and trusted relationships with stakeholders
- Ensure projects start, tailoring, and delivery according to the best project management practices
- Manage contract and finance documentation
- Strategise, proactively identify problems and resolutions before they happen
- Run multiple projects, navigate priorities with distributed teams
- Expand the team with top talent, identify recruitment prospects
- Train, mentor, and supervise junior team members
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability for studio performance
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in senior project/account management positions
- High proficiency in collaborating with creatives, digital web designers and developers
- Systematic, highly organised approach
- Solid partner-service orientation
- Exceptional communication, strong presentation skills
- Diplomatic and empathetic leadership
- Familiarity with accounting, basic math principles
- Confidence, can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent English
Over the past years, O0 Design helped partners with launching a cutting-edge spacecraft, reinventing a browser, selling virtual apparel, tracking ovulation, storing passwords securely, connecting pets to the internet, teaching kids to eat dirt, launching drones, and much more. Join us on the journey of driving positive impact with companies and products that matter!
How to Apply
Apply by dropping your CV and motivation blurb to email@example.com