What it's like
O0 is a full-stack design studio, focused on working with product teams and driving positive change. We design brands, products (digital and physical), marketing campaigns, produce live-action and animated videos.
O0 is cloud-based. We work remotely with a distributed team on a flexible schedule. We have exceptional documentation and processes to sustain that. O0 founding team is tech entrepreneurs who further develop a lean startup culture in the organisation. Most of the studio talent comes from Ukraine where O0 is in a position to recruit world-class creatives and connect them to the most innovative projects.
We work smart, adapt quickly, value feedback, win awards and have fun.
What’s the job
We are looking for an expert Marketing Manager to propel studio growth. The position requires solid skills in marketing and comms, a good understanding of traditional and emerging inbound channels, and analytical skills to interpret progress, optimise for best performance. Your ultimate goal is to bring O0 stellar design services to the world’s most impactful companies. You will help develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing plans. You will be reporting to the General Manager.
- Plan out and implement studio marketing strategy,
set goals and objectives, track progress
- Manage the in-house team, 3rd party contractors, develop hiring plans
- Build analytics dashboard with key marketing metrics
- Oversee studio website with a focus on increasing traffic and inbound leads
- Launch performance marketing campaigns, optimise for channels
- Pitch studio to media outlets, generate publications and backlinks
- Sustain growth on social media, build out the content creation framework
- Strengthen a prominent creative industry employee brand
- Research competition, compile insights, report on the progress
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in studio/agency marketing department
- Solid traction with leading performance marketing campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Ability to work effectively in a startup environment
- Desire for self-improvement, learning, searching for best practices and industry insights
- Confidence, can-do attitude
Over the past years, O0 Design has helped partners launch a cutting-edge spacecraft, reinvent a browser, sell virtual apparel, track ovulation, store passwords securely, connect pets to the internet, launch drones, and much more. Join us on the journey of driving positive impact with companies and products that matter!
How to Apply
Apply by dropping your CV and motivation blurb to email@example.com