What it's like
O0 is a full-stack design studio, focused on working with product teams and driving positive change. We design brands, products (digital and physical), marketing campaigns, produce live-action and animated videos.
O0 is cloud-based. We work remotely with a distributed team on a flexible schedule. We have exceptional documentation and processes to sustain that. O0 founding team is tech entrepreneurs who further develop a lean startup culture in the organisation. Most of the studio talent comes from Ukraine where O0 is in a position to recruit world-class creatives and connect them to the most innovative projects.
We work smart, adapt quickly, value feedback, win awards and have fun.
What’s the job
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to propel studio growth. Position requires skills in sales, negotiation, identifying new business opportunities and optimising sales processes. Your ultimate goal is to bring our stellar design services to the world’s most impactful companies. You will help to build and maintain a comprehensive outbound sales pipeline and will effectively manage inbound leads. You will be reporting to the General Manager.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Set sales goals and objectives
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Develop and maintain relationships with studio partners
- Track, monitor, and report on results through a CRM tool
- Focus on metrics, manage dashboards, produce clear reports for cross-team updates
- Improve studio pitch over time
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in studio/agency sales department, demonstrable success with winning major accounts
- Experience acquiring Fortune-100 or Fortune-1000 businesses is preferred
- Understanding integrated, cross-functional pitches across advertising, promotion, brand identity, digital marketing, strategy, and planning
- Demonstrate superior written skills for RFP requests
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a startup environment
- Desire for self-improvement, learning, searching for best practices and industry insights
- Familiarity with analytics, basic math principles
- Confidence, can-do attitude
Over the past years, O0 Design helped partners with launching a cutting-edge spacecraft, reinventing a browser, selling virtual apparel, tracking ovulation, storing passwords securely, connecting pets to the internet, teaching kids to eat dirt, launching drones, and much more. Join us on the journey of driving positive impact with companies and products that matter!
How to Apply
Apply by dropping your CV and motivation blurb to firstname.lastname@example.org