CG Motion Design Artist
What it's like to work at O0
Here we love startup culture: work fast, adapt quickly, share work, give feedback, and joke along the way.
We're seeking a Mid/Senior Motion Design Artist to join O0 and help us tell engaging stories using lines, shapes, and moving imagery.
You will work with aerospace and automotive companies, help Y Combinator alums build products 'people want', improve the digital banking experience, help AI to help humans, explain smart breathing machines and receive awards for that.
In this role, you'll be engaged in
- Doing animation exploration
- Animating complex stories
- Editing mixed media narratives
- Designing styleframes
- Working along with art directors, designers, CG artists, illustrators, and music composers
Who you are
- Have experience in Motion Graphics, Character Animation, and Material Design
- You have a passion for dramatic structures and a deep understanding of storytelling principles
- Fluent in After Effects
- Have a gut feeling for the perfect rhythm
- You have decent spoken English skills (at least on B1 level)
- Have a hustler attitude: being creative + getting things done
- Have a genuine curiosity, discipline, rationalism, thoroughness, and proactivity
- With a big thirst for knowledge and growth
- 100% Remote Job
- Generous PTO / sick leave / paid holidays
- English Speaking Club
- Income Taxes covered
- Coworking Membership
- We cover Professional Development courses or workshops
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Shoot us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.