Client Service Director
What it's like
O0 is a full-stack design studio, focused on working with product teams and driving positive change. We design brands, products (digital and physical), marketing campaigns, produce live-action and animated videos.
O0 is cloud-based. We work remotely with a distributed team on a flexible schedule. We have exceptional documentation and processes to sustain that. O0 founding team is tech entrepreneurs who further develop a lean startup culture in the organization. Most of the studio talent comes from Ukraine where O0 is in a position to recruit world-class creatives and connect them to the most innovative projects.
We work smart, adapt quickly, value feedback, win awards and have fun.
What’s the job
We are looking for a Client Service Director with a strong mix of skills: high-standard service attitude, negotiation skills, operational framework development, and talent leadership. Your ultimate goal is to leverage our current client service approach in supporting the world’s most impactful companies and startups with our stellar design services.
- Develop and maintain organisational structure for the high-level project management and service standards
- Setup smooth operation of the accounts with a focus on developing the abilities of the team, especially in the use and understanding of strategic tools and service approaches
- Build a prominent studio brand for current partners and prospects
- Focus on metrics, manage dashboards, and produce clear reports for cross-team updates
- Monitor current and forecast future revenue streams
- Maintain a high level of integrity in your approach to business and your associates
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in studio/agency business development, demonstrable success in cooperation with major accounts
- Understanding integrated, cross-functional pitches across advertising, promotion, brand identity, digital marketing, strategy, and planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and EQ
- Effective communication style for cross-team collaboration
- Strong desire for self-improvement, learning, searching for best practices and industry insights
- Confidence, can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Over the past years, O0 Design helped partners with launching a cutting-edge spacecraft, reinventing a browser, selling virtual apparel, tracking ovulation, storing passwords securely, connecting pets to the internet, teaching kids to eat dirt, launching drones, and much more. Join us on the journey of driving positive impact with companies and products that matter!
How to Apply
Apply by dropping your CV and motivation blurb to firstname.lastname@example.org