What it's like
O0 is a full-stack design studio, focused on working with product teams and driving positive change. We design brands, products (digital and physical), marketing campaigns, produce live-action and animated videos.
O0 is cloud-based. We work remotely with a distributed team on a flexible schedule. We have exceptional documentation and processes to sustain that. O0 founding team is tech entrepreneurs who further develop a lean startup culture in the organization. Most of the studio talent comes from Ukraine where O0 is in a position to recruit world-class creatives and connect them to the most innovative projects.
We work smart, adapt quickly, value feedback, win awards and have fun.
In this role, you’re going to
- Deliver a range of innovative ideas across communication channels
- Lead the team from start to finish to design cutting-edge products and services
- Build partner relationships through the delivery of high-quality conceptual thinking and thoughtful discussion.
- Participate and contribute to brainstorming sessions and new business opportunities
- Present ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Advance our multidisciplinary approach
- Apply your vision to the projects
- Present ideas, concepts, and solutions
- Work on brands, stories, visual language
- Work with designers, illustrators, art directors, video production department to deliver and launch the final product
- Craft & deliver ideas beautifully & thoughtfully
- Play an active role in bringing a positive dynamic to the team culture, events, and initiatives
Who you are
- 5+ years of relatable design experience
- You have experience leading a design team
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Able to collaborate on projects hands-on
- Solutions-oriented; always has solutions in mind when managing up
- Polished presentation skills, demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the challenge set forth in a creative brief
- You have a passion for creativity — any additional creative outlet or hobby is a plus
- You have a superior visual taste
- Confident to interact with partners
- Hustler attitude: being creative + getting things done
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Figma and Adobe
- Any additional software expertise (3D, animation, illustration, etc. ) is a plus
- Genuine curiosity, discipline, rationalism, thoroughness, and proactivity
- Big thirst for knowledge and growth
- 100% Remote Job
- Generous PTO / sick leave / paid holidays
- Income Taxes covered
- Co-working Membership
- We cover professional development courses and workshops
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.